Snapshot time! Bugs bugs and more bugs, all fixed!
And this snapshot includes…
Fishing has recieved a major overhaul!
Vexes can now follow you between dimensions and move in water
Broken tools will remain broken
Bugs fixed in 16w43a:
- [Bug MC-1040] - Tools with unbreaking enchantment break, disappear from slot then reappear
- [Bug MC-2920] - Wrong Fishing Line Calculation
- [Bug MC-6579] - Fishing line does not follow rod when Fov is changed
- [Bug MC-11877] - Fishing bobber floats a block above water
- [Bug MC-47508] - Ridden entities disappear on relogin
- [Bug MC-55851] - Leads not rendering when spawned (attached to mob/fencepost) via command block/structure block
- [Bug MC-79996] - Blocks like crops and rails are solid to Fishing Rods.
- [Bug MC-80500] - Snow layer placed against the side of another snow layer are placed one block too far out, only when there’s a block where snow would go normally
- [Bug MC-87988] - Fishing rod sometimes cannot reel in entities
- [Bug MC-93286] - fishing rod can’t pull mob
- [Bug MC-94169] - Fishing Rod Bobber collision error and into the block
- [Bug MC-94502] - Pasting numbers in customized world generation text fields does not enable “Defaults” button
- [Bug MC-95450] - Some mobs have missing Loot Tables
- [Bug MC-95944] - Fished items doesn’t reach player
- [Bug MC-96205] - boat still does rowing animation while pressing a and d
- [Bug MC-98922] - Fishing hook / bobber cannot kill itself after 1200 ticks and bounces on land
- [Bug MC-98995] - Birch Forest M Biome Generation off
- [Bug MC-99427] - Fishing bobber sticks to entity sometimes only visually
- [Bug MC-100964] - Resseting demo mode dialog cannot be canceled by button
- [Bug MC-103100] - Fishing Rods not always pulling in items
- [Bug MC-103313] - Hitbox of baby mobs / slime / magma cube / llama are offset for some seconds
- [Bug MC-104663] - Fishing particle glitch
- [Bug MC-106082] - Attempting to pull ignited TNT with a Fishing Rod at long distances rarely works
- [Bug MC-106892] - Dragon breath particles aren’t reduced on lower particle settings
- [Bug MC-107149] - maxEntityCramming death message states “suffocated in a wall”
- [Bug MC-107515] - Vex cannot teleport through nether / end portal
- [Bug MC-107818] - Mansion generates with a 4 section room missing
- [Bug MC-107844] - Vex has one accidental red dot on its left arm
- [Bug MC-107846] - Evocation Fangs hurt illagers after reload
- [Bug MC-108095] - Llama caravans refuse to pathfind down hills and around obstacles.
- [Bug MC-108238] - Teleporting away from leashed entity causes leash knot to be near 0 0 0 client side
- [Bug MC-108797] - Vex cannot move in water
- [Bug MC-108897] - Blocks given redstone power do not power nearby redstone until the wire is updated
Please report any and all bugs you find in Minecraft to bugs.mojang.com. If nobody reports a bug, we can’t fix it!
To get snapshots, open your launcher and press the “New Profile” button. Call it “snapshots” and check the box saying “Enable experimental development snapshots” and save. To switch to the normal version, you can select it in the dropdown at the bottom left corner of the launcher. Back up your world first or run the game on in a different folder (See the “new profile” dialog).
Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Cross-platform server jar:
Report bugs here: