Is Snobby finally become Moderator?

• English
    • Is Snobby finally become Moderator?

Hello! It's the man himself, Snobby.
      As many of you might know I've played on the server for a few years now, almost since it started. As little as I knew about the server then I know about the future of it. But I'd like to effect it's future by being upgraded to mod, and be a part of its server team and make important decisions. :thumbup:
      I have never really took place and ask for a upgrade until now, since I feel like I'm a big part of the server itself. There for I let you people decide weather I deserve this spot or not.

Kind Buttslaps, Snobby.
    • Since we don't have an active moderator at the moment, we could really need someone. Therefore: You get a "Yes" from me, AS LONG as you build me a fancy office (like the ones from Ostpreusse and shj1991) on the (new) spawn too :b

Greetings,
      kevyn

PS:
      Your application must be accepted by 3 admins.
    • Hello!

I think maybe your application *could* be a bit longer, but we really need some Moderators at the moment, and I think you could be a good one.

snobben4 wrote:

As many of you might know I've played on the server for a few years now, almost since it started. As little as I knew about the server then I know about the future of it. But I'd like to effect it's future by being upgraded to mod, and be a part of its server team and make important decisions.
      As my experience as a Moderator: I never thought I was a part of the server team. I got informations as fast as a normal player. I also don't like that, but I don't make you much hope. A Moderator on this server is more like a supporter: It got some permissions, can help players, but is not an important team member.

snobben4 wrote:

I cannot offer you any nice office in the new spawn, but you can get a spot at the dishes in the restaurant at the spawn building
      What can you offer to me? I WANT BLACK SUITCASES!

You may noticed this is an english topic. Check out this Website!

You get a kinda-yes from me, but think about my words. And give me and kevyn our black suitcases! :D

Greetings,
      garantiertnicht