Search Results

Search results 1-7 of 7.

• Well it depends on how fast time goes in the first place. But you will have to stick to the period that the world is in. So if 1 real life day = 1 week in game, that would mean that ever 52 days a minecraft year would pass. giving it roughly 7 minecraft years for each real life year. Meaning it will take a very long time to get to the later periods. Meaning that if you like it or not you will have to stick to the architecture and building techniques of the 13th century. If 1 real life day = 1 mo…

• Wichelborch (Weidenburg) X1200

shj1991 - - States index

Well its only to give an idea why there should be a village near it. Creative map or not, these are medieval times and the building of a castle could take years! Therefore the builders needed a place to live. They needed food, supplies and other things. There you go a village is created! A little note about the trees... GET THEM OUT OF YOUR LINE OF FIRE!!! Other than that nice map! (i will try not to nitpick about it too much though)

• Don't forget that if you start in 1200 one should be using the building techniques and architecture from that period!

• Meanwhile on The Fallen Empire

shj1991 - - Off Topic

You guys should come online a bit more often Wouldn't be so empty

• Me...

shj1991 - - Off Topic

Yes it is XD

• Me...

shj1991 - - Off Topic

So ever wonderd how this Operator looks like whilst not playing Minecraft? May I present, Sir Bleat a Lot, Grandmaster of The Holy Order of the Rampant Goat and keeper of the Vicicous Chicken of Bristol! fallenempire.de/forums/index.p…a814164fde2ba7d3c6e3053ec

• Damnit!

shj1991 - - Off Topic

Dont worry snobby you will get your old rank back