Search Results

Search results 1-19 of 19.

• Lang leben unserse Internet Forum!

snobben4 - - Off Topic

Achtung Achtung! Zu verhindren das unserse Internet Forum scheint stillgelegte, schaffe Ich hiermit dieser Beitrag. Ende.

• Read Me [ vol. 2 ]

snobben4 - - Off Topic

I have recently upgraded my computer with an SSD, some kind better and faster harddrive. However due to this upgrade I had to reinstall my windows on this SSD, and I cleaned the entire computer from rubbish, and somehow I managed to get rid off Minecraft togehter with all its content. Therefor I have not had the ability to play minecraft lately. Now as I try to reinstall it I have experienced some issues with it, but I hope to solve the problem as soon as possible. Until then, stay tuned. Best R…

• • SNOBBWAGEN •

snobben4 - - Off Topic

Im always thinking of starting a real SnobbWagen project, and the ideal is to create a small car with alot power to give in any terrain. And the Peel 50 gave me alot of insperation. But the Italian Piaggio charm really got me! Heres something I sure can work with!

• WhatsApp - Snobby

snobben4 - - Questions and problems

Ah Well, thanks anyways!

• •Ad•

snobben4 - - Off Topic

Gift from heaven

• I guess this could come in handy for me!

• WhatsApp - Snobby

snobben4 - - Questions and problems

Hello! I've downloaded WhatsApp, and thought I could add the server group. Why? To spam you guys. (jkofc) <--- Kevyn and Mels language. Who should I hand over my number to?

• Well then, let's get through with this... The journey didn't get excited at all until we had reached southern Germany, where we had a nice hotel awaiting us, so I'll just start the story there. We had started our trip at 4 o'clock on a Saturday morning, can you believe that? Anyways... We reached Bamberg, our first destination around 19:00 the same day and we were all of course very hungry. But before we would eat anything we decided to drop off our luggage at the hotel and check in. And before …

• Snobby on Adventures - In Europe

snobben4 - - Off Topic

Why should I make it so easy for myself? Perhaps I should make a log in video format ?

• Snobby on Adventures - In Europe

snobben4 - - Off Topic

Hello! As some of you might know I'm on a trip down through Europe. I will visit cities such as Firenze, St Anton am Arlberg, Beanue, Chochen and much more together with my family. So stay tuned and get set for a Snobby vlog in text format! PS: The vlogs in text format will be delayed with about 12-24 hours from the actual event. Therefor they will be written in past tense. Because of security reasons the author will not write about any events or action going on inside of the hotel. No comments …

• Indeed!

• Take a look yourself! youtube.com/watch?v=bcfqFk3hm-Q

• Doing some Plastic Surgery

snobben4 - - Off Topic

At the moment Dr Snobby is trying to do some plastic surgery on himself. Just to satisfy Konrad

• - Greveborgs Suburbs -

snobben4 - - Projects servers

I am using germania VO.2.zip Hope its the right one! / Snobby

• - Greveborgs Suburbs -

snobben4 - - Projects servers

Hello! Recently I've worked with a new part of my city, the suburbs. Here I'm trying to recreate a suburban area in my town, Göteborg. Yet so far I've made a few 1960's- 70's houses. Hope you like them!

• Read me!

snobben4 - - Off Topic

Just making a random thread.. or threat!

• I cannot offer you any nice office in the new spawn, but you can get a spot at the dishes in the restaurant at the spawn building Wet Buttslaps, Snobby

• Hello! It's the man himself, Snobby. As many of you might know I've played on the server for a few years now, almost since it started. As little as I knew about the server then I know about the future of it. But I'd like to effect it's future by being upgraded to mod, and be a part of its server team and make important decisions. I have never really took place and ask for a upgrade until now, since I feel like I'm a big part of the server itself. There for I let you people decide weather I deser…

• Damnit!

snobben4 - - Off Topic

Do I really have to start it all over with writing here? Banana Lassi's ... Bus Simulator.. Funny Youtube videos.. I bought myself a new headset though! It's a Siberia 200, made by steelseries. Supposed to be best in its class.. they say. According to me its quite small, but I guess its my head which is too big. It works for windows and mac, but who owns a mac? Right? They also said it would be comfortable, but it isn't, its too small. The sound is quite alright though. Balanced soundscape and s…