Search Results

Search results 1-5 of 5.

• NEW(brand new) map sounds like the best option in this sad situation. But the new map needs to be more structured and organized (this would possibly prevent this from ever happening again) This way "Money" ,"McMMO", and "Nations" could also be fixed and structured so it is actually useful and not just there for the kicks of it. Also: An actual spawn with some stuff around to do would be nice and keep the map structured, organized and healthy. A set worldborder from start. An updated set of rules…

• Sounds fun.

• Meanwhile on The Fallen Empire

lillemingo - - Off Topic

youtu.be/tH2w6Oxx0kQ .. .. To true lads..

• New map / "Project"

lillemingo - - Requests and suggestions

Hi, I was thinking in making a map in the style shown in these pictures (shown below), I'm not sure of a where I would build such a map, so I'm asking here, if you will allow me to have such a map at your server. It is not a real city, it is made up, and can take out any form wished. It is much easy and everyone who knows the basics of building can be in on it. Why do I wish for a new project? Well, Liverpool is hard, and I don't have the time or will to continue at it for a long time. So in the…

• Damnit!

lillemingo - - Off Topic

Designed in Denmark ! All that counts is Designed in Denmark xD