Search Results

Search results 1-20 of 25.

• Seems as we had luck, John could fix the map once again so we can keep all as it was

• As many of you might know already the Map we used to play on, on the survival server is broken. Chunk Errors are spreading everywhere which cause a ruined Map and keeps the server crashing when going into a special region. Cities become messed pu due to those Errors. Unfortunately, we aren't able to fix it anymore. Thoses errors spread and spread without a stop. Now we are facing the question, whether we should start a new Map then on survival since we aren't able to fix the old one again. There…

• Empire of the Order-State

Ostpreusse - - States index

Lords and Ladies, hierby I proclaim the reestablishment of the Empire within the Order-State. Our new Constitution (Imperial Statute) can be found below this post. We welcome every new member and we also invite you all to visit us soon

• I've got a another solution for this issue: Every individual can choose/create the religion his heart desires. But every Count can set a primary religion for his Land. So, for example one County has no primary religion what means that every religion is accepted. Another County has set, idk, Islam for example as his primary Religion. Then he can decide if he also tolerates or accepts other religions or not. Like in the real world. I think that would be an option where everyone can fullfill his wi…

• I would like to announce that the experiment is open to join now. I invite you to come and help us

• In that case we should find a solution or a better use for churchbuildings. I really want to build them but without Any Religion or a fictive one it could be difficult.

• Wichelborch (Weidenburg) X1200

Yes I will definitly remove those trees @garantiertnicht I changed the map today a bit. Added more Terrain, trees and ores (although there is a little issue with ores unfortunately) And considering the stuff with supplies: go check my latest answer on the main Thread

• Btw, I'm thinking of adding to the whole experiment a survival aspect. Roleplay wouldn't make much sense if you can't act your role. I mean a woodcutter without Forest nor cutting wood is usless right? Same for a smith or a carpenter. BTW. the second Coat of Arms in my signature is the one of the count of Wichelborch

• Poll #2

• Poll #1

• To answer some questions mentioned: 1. Religion is a special topic. Of course I will build churches and cathedrals, etc. for sure because I think a medieval town without these buildings wouldn't look that good. 2. I think we will definitely stick to historical epochs them in general. But the time in which we reach a specific epoch will be different. For example: It might be that our Middleage will last until 1600 or even longer. So in that case we might reach the renaissance in 1700 or even 1800…

• Wichelborch (Weidenburg) X1200

Hello folks, In occasion of the "Experiment 1200" I would like to tell you a few things about the "World" in which the project takes place. We live in the little county of Weidenburg, or as "we" natives call it "Wichelborch". Only a few feet away from the place where a traderoute crosses the river "Finstaralwaz" at "Holzfort" the count of Wichelborch decided to build a castle. The constructionside atracted handcrafters and farmers to settle down next to it and to supply the constructionside with…

• Hello fellows, I would like to invite you to my little experimental Roleplay to revive the server a little bit again. The Concept is quiet easy: We start on a new creative map (which is already online and used) and we start with a little village in the year of 1200. I choosed the starting year 1200 because it was the point where cities became popular and many of them were founded in this period. Furthermore, the social and political structures were quiet simple what makes the together Roleplay a…

• Snobby on Adventures - In Europe

Ostpreusse - - Off Topic

I wish you a good time on your trip and I Hope you get nice impressions of the cities. P.S.: A Vlog in textformat is called just Log, the V Stands for Video(log) xD

• They should have better shot the singer not the poor fox...

• Doing some Plastic Surgery

Ostpreusse - - Off Topic

Ohh!! You want to take your old head and put it on your new body?

• Resourcepack

Ostpreusse - - Announcements and News

Well, here's another quick update which fixes an issue I haven't noticed before (the ornament frames didn't work in some biomes). So, here's the fixed version "klick".

• Resourcepack

Hey Guys! I've been working today a bit on the Resourcepack what means that it is time for a new update. Therefore I would like to announce Version 2.1 of Germania RP. Changes: -removed "Swastika-Tile" -added 5 new tiles for floor or walls -added 3 new wallpapers -added 2 ornament frames in green and red for windows, doors or just decoration -removed green framework k8DoOQL.png I also accept suggestions for textures! If you have one, post it directly into this thread.

• Resourcepack

Hello! I just would like to inform you that I made a little unofficial release of version 2.0 of Johns "Germania" Resourcepack. You can download it here "klick". Changes: -fixed some colours of stained clay blocks -changed the texture for stained glass -added 2 new window glass variations

• Me...

Ostpreusse - - Off Topic

So that is our "terreur van de huisvrouwe van Goirle"